Friday, December 3, 2010

OY! Tuesday through Friday

Things were a little crazy this week and I was a little preoccupied, so it's been a few days.

But I'm here and I must say I did pretty good this week. The new veggie of the week was: radishes. I munched on a handful of em a few days this week and they weren't half bad!

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday...uggh let's hope I can remember it all.

I had a banana every morning with breakfast. Tuesday was just the banana. Then leftovers from the weekend for lunch, BBQ sausage and a few radishes dipped in ranch. Dinner was leftover turkey and broccoli. Wednesday breakfast was a little leftover turkey with a banana. Lunch was with friends at Cafe Brazil. I had an omelette with salsa and fruit. No real dinner, though I did munch on a few veggies in the evening. Thursday was just the banana for breakfast. Lunch was tuna salad, radishes with ranch and some apple slices. Dinner was a sweet potato with some butter, and then a little goop that I mixed up with the leftover turkey and some hominy. Kind of a soup. It was warm and filling. Friday breakfast was some bacon with the banana. Lunch was tuna salad again with some tomatoes. Dinner was italian chicken with some cauliflower and broccoli with butter.

So overall it was a successful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment