Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend and Monday

Did I make ya think I was gonna stop posting??? Nah, not any time soon! I did take a hiatus from posting over the long 4 day weekend since we were so busy, but I'm right back on the grind. I did let it slip a little bit, and had a few things on the No-no list. It wasn't AWFUL, but I'm back buckling down. On Thanksgiving, I had literally two bites of homemade mac n cheese, and one bite of stuffing. But did good with everything else. Friday, I had some broc rice casserole, which was a really bad idea as I suffered all evening from that!!! Saturday was still ok (I did have a few chips at Chilis, but made sure my meal was good.), up until the Mom's Night In that I hosted. I ended up having a couple of little appetizers that were bread, and a cookie. Blech. And Sunday I did ok for the most part. I had a couple of Dibs (the icecream/chocolate things) and another cookie. But the cookies are gone now out of my house, so no more temptation there!!

Today was back to the daily grind of work. I had some leftover lil smokies sausages and apple slices for breakfast. Lunch was a small piece of cheese and some almonds. I wasn't super hungry. Dinner to be decided later...lol Will likely be pork chops and a sweet potato, and broccoli, but we'll see. I've been slacking the last week on trying a new veggie so I might go by the store and figure out something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment