Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 19

It was quite a long day, as we were away from home from 730am til 930pm, but I still managed to stick it out!

We went to the zoo, so before leaving I made some scrambled eggs and had a bit of leftover stirfry beef that we had. At the zoo, I had a hamburger patty with cheese on it (and some ketchup), and some pickle slices, plus a side salad. For an early dinner, we hit up Rudy's with some friends. I had the lean brisket (with a bit of sauce), plus corn on the cob (I know, it's borderline, but they really don't have anything else there that I could eat) and a small slice of cheese. Much later on, we went to Souper Salad with friends and I had two big bowls of salad (mixed greens, raw cauliflower, tomatoes, etc) with low cal ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment