Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 7

So here we are at Day 7, one week into this. I'm feeling good about it, and I'm really enjoying the "freedom" of this diet. I don't have to count calories, I do keep meat, nuts, eggs, etc in moderation, but I like that I can eat veggies/fruit whenever I want, and not have to worry about it. As long as I keep on top of having food around that I can eat, I do believe this is going to work for me long term.

Since I had quite a bit of sugar yesterday for Halloween, today is taking it easy. I had a banana and almonds for breakfast. Lunch was sliced turkey, a tomato, and broccoli with some cheese sauce(dairy). My afternoon snack was an apple and a cup of almond milk. Dinner is going to be pork chops, asparagus, and sweet potato fries again. I do have a spaghetti squash I want to try out soon. I might give it a shot tonite but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment