Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 21

Three weeks, baby!!! This past three weeks really has flown too! I'm still pushing on. Last night was pretty tough, with my first mexican food eating out since starting this. And I know I looked longingly at the chips, but in the end...I didn't need em. And my dinner was so full of flavor (the taco salad, but didn't eat the shell), that I didn't even miss what I normally would have gotten.

Today for breakfast, I had a banana, plus some beef jerky, and baby carrots with a bit of light ranch. Midmorning, I had some almonds. Lunch was an apple, small mixed greens salad, and some leftover bbq brisket (sugar though) from up at work. It wasn't drowned in sauce so I figured it'd work well enough. For dinner this evening, I ended up making some cube steak in the skillet, plus tomato slices, and a small salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment