Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 15!

I've made it halfway! That means 15 days now of no bread, tortillas, rice, pasta, etc. Go me!!!

I'm not quitting now...this morning I had some beef jerky and then some almonds. Lunch was a BLT salad (spring mix, tomato, and bacon bits) with light ranch. No iceberg wimpy lettuce here! In the afternoon, I had an apple. Dinner was scrambled eggs (about 2.5), with chopped spinach and deli roast beef chopped up in it, plus half a banana. This evening, I had a sliced tomato with a bit of ranch on it as a quick snack, and then after my workout, I made two small porkchops for some protein.

So the official 2 week weigh-in was today, and I am down 9 lbs. In two weeks! Woohoo! I do wonder how it would change if I cut out the dressing, but for now, while I adjust, I'm not willing to cut that out yet. We'll see how things go in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment