Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 20

Well the day isn't quite over yet but I already know what I'm having for dinner and I have a free moment so...here goes.

Today was quite the challenge. We went to my grandma's house for lunch, and what was already dished up on my plate? Chicken n Rice casserole and...pigs in a blanket. Yeah. But I managed to overlook it all, and stuck with asparagus, green beans (though they are a legume), some cottage cheese, a few chunks of chicken that I picked out of the casserole, and two mini sausages that I removed the breading from. Sheesh. That was tough! But I did it, and didn't cave into, "Oh just one bite of casserole won't hurt" lol This afternoon, I did have a little piece of a hersheys with almonds chocolate bar, and then a string cheese later on. This evening, we are meeting friends at Chuys for dinner. I've already scoped out the menu and since I haven't had salad yet today, I'll be getting a salad, prolly with sliced fajita beef on it. I know it comes with some guacamole too. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment