Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 11, 12, 13

Posting for the whole weekend.

I think I did a really good job of staying prepared this weekend. Friday I was at work. And I had some errands to run so I grabbed a chargrilled and fruit salad from Chick Fila. I've really been trying to eat what I have at work, and not grab fast food for it, but my lettuce had gone bad. :( An apple, almonds, and banana was the rest of what I ate at work. My work catered in pizza, which smelled divine but it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. I wanted to go to Sprouts after work, so I did grab two slices of pizza to feed D so that he would be chill. After our Sprouts run, I made italian chicken and some salad. Yes, I realize that I basically ate the exact same thing for both lunch and dinner...but the way I cooked it, and the flavors, made it completely different. I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything.

Saturday, was interesting. We went and cheered from 11-3 for the SGK 3 Day Walkers. We decided to hit up Golden Corral for a filling breakfast beforehand. I had eggs with salsa, bacon, and some sausage, and half a banana. Yeah, it was odd to not get all the good stuff there, but it's a good thing I love me some eggs and bacon...lol For dinner, I had a big salad and some thin sliced roast beef before heading to a Mom's Night Out. At the MNO, I did get hungry at Main Event, so I ate the meat from a kids hamburger and had a garden salad. Plus a rum and diet coke. lol Yum Yum.

Today, was a calm day. I went to go get D from his overnight. Then came home and made some bacon and eggs. I added a banana to that. For dinner this evening, I had some extra lean beef for stew. So I sauteed that in a bit of olive oil spray, and then added it to a big salad with some ranch.

Overall, other than dealing with some bowel issues (TMI, I know) from all this, I'm feeling good. Carbs aren't NEAR a problem anymore. I stay fuller longer, and am really not as hungry during the day. Can't wait for my weigh-in on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment