Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 23

My first thanksgiving feast of the diet. I did very well, and was quite proud of myself (aside from ONE thing, see below about the evil person...lol). We were all asked to bring something so I steamed carrots and then mixed them with some butter, garlic salt and a bit of parmesan. Delicious!!!

Breakfast this morning was a banana and the one pork chop left over from last night. Some evil person had put out an appetizer of chocolate dipped...bacon. Yeah. Chocolate dipped bacon. It wasn't completely dipped, just half of each small piece was. But...yeah I had a few pieces. And considered that my dessert...lol It was hard to really consider that being awful though, as it wasn't grain or starch. Just some chocolate. But oh my it was so good. For the feast, I had turkey (no gravy), ham, my carrots, a salad with light ranch, and some mozzarella/tomatoes with olive oil. And then went back for seconds of the turkey and carrots. I was full and definitely satisfied. Dinner was hamburger pattys plus a california veggie mix(broccoli, cauliflower and carrots) steamed bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment