Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 18

Wow, only 12 days left to go. Though it has become increasingly clear that I want to turn this into a lifestyle, not just a 30 day challenge. As for Thanksgiving, which is the day after this first 30 days is up, I do plan to keep it as paleo as possible. I can't say I won't have dairy or maybe even some sugar, but definitely going to keep the grains out of it. Now to decide what side dish I want to take!

Today was dicey. I ran out of meat at work and had no time this morning to go by the store. So breakfast was an apple, carrots, and some almond milk. Not meat protein, but it worked. Lunch was a salad with light ranch, and since I had no meat, I ran up to KFC and got 2 grilled boneless filets. Quite a tasty addition to the salad! In the afternoon, I had some almonds. Dinner was scrambled eggs with chopped spinach mixed in, and bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment