Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 25 and 26

Friday was a sparse day. I was running out of groceries and AF started. Urgh. NOT a good combination. I had an apple and a few strips of bacon for breakfast. Lunch was a can of tuna, and a tomato (but it ended up being OVER ripe...blech! so I tossed it.) I did end up having a piece of chocolate at work. Dinner was cube steak, and a baked sweet potato with some butter, plus some broccoli. Later in the evening, I was having some INSANE carb cravings. It was awful, I came so close to blowing the whole no grain thing. I keep a package of spaghetti high up in a cabinet (out of sight, out of mind, right?) in case I need something quick for D, but I just kept thinking about it (and it's been there since BEFORE this diet started)! Finally, a glass of my dark chocolate almond milk killed the craving and I was able to relax. That was crazy though, I was about in full blown anxiety attack mode over that. What the hell?!

Saturday was a better day. AF was still being a total PITA. I had another glass of almond milk for a late breakfast as we slept in. No real lunch, I just wasn't hungry. For dinner, we had the rest of the cube steak, plus a salad with some ranch, and homemade guacamole (the avocado was FINALLY ripe enough!). I made a grocery store run to get some essentials we were lacking and did get a little package of dark chocolate to store in the freezer. I had a small piece of that this evening. Other than that, it was a decent day.

I'm getting so close to the 30 day mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment