Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome!

Ok this may seem like an odd post considering there are tons of other posts on this blog...HOWEVER, this is to announce a new blog name. Welcome to Mama with a Keyboard. I wanted something that would incorporate my diet blog, my daily bdizzle blog, and so I imported both of those over here. So now you get all the new stuff, along with ALL the old stuff. The majority of the posts are from Daily Bdizzle, but there is a good month or so that was from my Paleo blog.

The focus of this new blog is really to share my life with others. I want to ramble! I'm not focusing on weight loss on here, and honestly I got burnt out on that. Esp when I would mess up and then have to share it and then get slammed for it. So while I might mention minor things, it's not all about that anymore. I don't know how often I will post, but the goal is at least once a week. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

The last month or so since I posted on my Paleo blog, has been pretty rough. I ended up backing out of a possible adoption, when we had already met this little girl and she'd spent a weekend with us. I won't go into details, but I just didn't see her and D being a good fit as siblings.

I also let diet AND exercise go completely. There just was no energy whatsoever in dealing with the adoption stuff, to even think about anything except getting through work and being "on" for D. But it's a new year, a new start, and while I haven't completely buckled down, I'm beginning to exercise again, and slowly getting things back in focus.

Check back soon, my next post will be a look back at 2010, and how I will be moving forward in 2011. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment