Monday, January 17, 2011

Moving on to 2011

I'm only 17 days late with this post but that's ok, better late than never, eh?

So I didn't make any resolutions this year. Why? Well, I never can seem to quite live up to the hype. Last year was quite the disappointment for me in many ways, so I thought, this year, I'm just going to take it a day at a time. And 17 days later, well...I'm still doing that...so...score! :)

Right now, I'm doing a 6 Week Exercise Challenge with my girls Jamie and Teresa. So that is giving me the oomph to at least get my butt off the couch. The first two weeks of it is 30 minutes a day, for 5 days a week. Then the second two weeks, is 45 minutes/5 days. And then an hour/5 days. We're easing into it, thankfully. Last week was the first one and I barely skimmed in all my time (AF decided to start...wheeeeeeeee), but I DID get my time in. Whew!

And looking ahead to this year, I will be starting the search for a child to adopt again. The brief time we had with the little girl, really showed me how much D and I want this.

We won't be escaping surgery this year though. D will be going in soon to get tubes put back in his ears. His other ones fell out over the summer and he's already had 2 ear infections since. So back in they go. At the ENT today to schedule it, he had fluid behind both ear drums. Good times...poor guy.

As for everything else, well, I'm making no commitments. But it just might turn out to be one heck of a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment