Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 3

Today I tried eating out. I really didn't want grilled chicken as I know I'll be making that a lot at home, and I don't wanna burn out on this, so we went to a place where I could get something else.

Well, first of all, I had a banana and omelette muffins topped with salsa for breakfast. Then some almonds midmorning. At lunch, I met some friends at a little bakery cafe near work. I got a roast beef sandwich with cheddar cheese (took the bread off, so just dairy), plus a small salad with light ranch, and an apple. The roast beef there was SO flavorful, that I could probably make that truly Paleo next time if I wanted to with no cheese. I don't know that I'll WANT to...lol but we'll see. This afternoon was some raisins and another handful of almonds. Dinner tonite was another test. We ended up at Spring Creek BBQ with my aunt. I had a child's portion of beef brisket with a touch of sauce (not Paleo), plus green beans and half an ear of corn on the cob, plus some pickle slices. Corn isn't TRULY Paleo, but it's borderline, so acceptable enough in limited quantities, same with green beans as they are legumes. But it was either that or salad. I also brought in a banana for D and I to split. I totally avoided the bread there which is AWESOME. This evening, I had a cheese stick (dairy).

Today I felt better than I did last night, and it was nice not have to go back to work all sluggish from a ton of carbs. So yay for that. Now to remember that when I'm at the worst of my cravings!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment